Skip to main content

PERSON WHO IS NEVER ACHIEVED IN LIFE.



Dear World,

How is your life?

My name is Darunee from Thailand. Now, I am 27 years old. I feel like to unachieved with anything. I used to dream many things but I didn’t.

I thought I choose to study a good major but it’s not for me. I feel fault to my mom and myself. Alright, I cannot turn back time. It’s okay.

I thought I was rich. I would back to live with mom and travel abroad together. But the everything was changed. My mom was passed away before I would be rich. Moreover, I didn’t achieve with anything. I would like to let her see but it’s too late.

I thought I would get marry after I finished university. Sadly, actually I’ve never had a boyfriend before. In the other hand, my friends got marry already.

I thought I would write my fiction until it’s the end. Sadly, I didn’t have emotional to write.

I thought I could be alone, sadly I cannot really.

I thought I would be healthy forever. Sadly, I have allergic rhinitis.

And I have many things that I expect. Sadly, its never happened.

I AM A PERSON WHO IS NEVER ACHIEVED IN LIFE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funtime at fields

Hello Guys!! After I finished my final exam, I have had winter holiday. It was so fun. I can’t stop share my photos to you. I am a girl who love to taking a photo very much ,that’s why I have many photos on here. I love the sky and nature and I’m lucky that my village is countryside. In December, it is winter season but in Thailand is not too cold. It is pretty cold at early morning and night but it’s depend on where you are in Thailand. Today, I would like to present my photos at field. The fields haven’t rice. It isn’t such a bad location. Let’s fun with me. . . . Darunee xxx ----------------------------------------- Thanks for visiting

จ า ก อ า ร ม ณ์ ข อ ง วั น ว า น

จ า ก อ า ร ม ณ์ ข อ ง วั น ว า น สวัสดีท่านผู้อ่านทุกๆท่าน บทความนี้ ออกมาจากความรู้สึกของเราเอง ....  หลังจากที่ได้เขียนบทความมา 4 เรื่องแล้ว ก็ยังนึกไม่ออกว่าจะเขียนอะไรต่อดี เพราะมีในหัวมากมาย J  บังเอิญไปหยิบ สมุดบันทึกเล่มหนึ่งที่ติดตัวไปด้วยเสมอ  จากการเดินทางไปหลายๆที่ ทำให้เราได้สร้างกวี บทความสั้นๆที่อยากให้ลองอ่านกัน ส่วนรูปภาพนั้น ก็ได้จากลิ้งใต้ภาพ ก็ขอขอบคุณเจ้าของรูปทุกรูปด้วยน่ะค่ะ  ....  ชอบ ไม่ชอบยังไง ก็บอกด้วยน่ะค่ะ ขอบพระคุณที่แวะเข้ามาอ่าบล็อกนี้ด้วยน่ะค่ะ ....                                                                                                           ดรุณี (ขอบคุณภาพจาก http://topicstock.pantip.com/camera/topicstock/2007/12/O6171351/O6171351.html ) ฉันเดินออกไป......... ส่วนเธอเดินเข้ามา........ เราเดินสวนทางกัน.... ฉันกับเธอ..... จึงไม่พบกันเสียที ... ภาพจาก ภูเก็ต .....  เราพบกันวันนี้ เพื่อจะบอกลาในวันพรุ่งนี้ ..... (ขอบคุณภาพจาก   http://portal.rotfaithai.com/modules.php?name=Forums&

ค ว า ม ซื่ อ สั ต ย์

ค ว า ม ซื่ อ สั ต ย์ คุ ณ เ ห็ น ค ว า ม ซื่ อ สั ต ย์ บ น ภ า พ นี้ ไ ห ม ? มันไม่แปลกหรอกทำไมคุณไม่เห็น เพราะเราไม่รู้ความซื่อสัตย์แท้ที่ จริงแล้วมันเป็นเช่นไร...          หากกล่าวถึงความซื่อสัตย์แล้ว เราเชื่อว่าทุกๆคน ก็คงคุ้นเคยกับคำนี้ดี แต่จะมีสักกี่คน                               ที่สามารถบอกความหมายที่แท้จริงของมันได้ ......แม้กระทั้งตัวเราเอง ก็ยังไม่เข้าใจกับคำสามพยางค์นี้เลย …... หลังออกมาจากห้องสอบวันนี้ ทำให้ผู้เขียนเริ่มเกิดความสงสัย กับความหมายของสามคำนี้ จริงๆแล้ว การไม่ดูคำตอบที่มีอยู่ในสมุด มันทำให้เราเกิดความภาคภูมิใจในตนเองอย่าง แน่นอน แต่ดูก็ไม่ผิดสิ เพราะมีโอกาสเปิดดูได้เสมอ ... แต่.................................... สิ่งที่ได้เห็น เมื่อทะนงในคำนี้ กลับทำให้เรา ... กลายเป็นคนโง่ ในสายตาของ ใครๆ ....... จึงกลับมาย้อนถามตัวเอง “ เราเป็นคนดี จริงๆ น่ะ เหรอ ? ”..... หากบนโลกความจริงอันโหดร้ายนี้ กลับกลายว่า ค ว า ม ซื่ อ สั ต ย์ เป็นตัวร้ายที่ฆ่าคนดีๆ ตายไป ทีละคน... ละคน... ละคน.... จนเหลือแต่มนุษย์ที่ชาญฉลาด แกม